Welcome to the pediatric dental office of Sara Seo, DDS.
Our office provides specialized dentistry for children and adolescents in a warm, caring and “child-friendly” environment. As pediatric dentists, our 2-3 years of additional training after dental school has prepared us for the unique dental needs of each child we serve. We focus on preventive care to help each child grow a healthy smile that will last a lifetime. Our office serves infants, children, teens and children with special health care needs in New Hyde Park, NY.
“Here’s what our happy aarents say about us”
- “My three children and I had an excellent experience at Island Pediatric Dentistry. I was amazed how Dr. Sara patiently and creatively approached my 3 year old daughter. My little girl didn’t even notice that she had needle in her gum. She also didn’t mind the drilling in 2 of her teeth. As a matter of fact she was happy to hear that all the “little sugar bugs” were gone and her teeth were now free of them. Thank you Dr. Sara for such a great service.
We will recommend you to all our friends.”
- “It was my son’s first visit to the dentist and Dr. Sara Seo calmed him down with ease and made his first experience very pleasant. Now he can’t wait for his next visit!”
- “I love bringing my son to Dr. Sara. Dr. Sara is the best. She is warm and caring & her staff is very friendly. My son had a dental issue I called the same day and they told me to bring him. Dr. Sara saw him right away &could tell he was nervous & made him feel comfortable and answered all his questions. She took care of him 123. So happy I found this office for my son.
Not to mention the office is kid friendly and modern.”
- “Dr Seo is very friendly. My children love seeing her as she is very gentle with them. As a parent, I appreciate how she explains everything to my children as she examines and cleans their teeth. I also appreciate how thorough she is when she explains my children’s dental needs to me. We hope to continue seeing Dr. Seo for years to come!”
- “Dr Sara is an extremely skilled dentist, and expert with kids! The office is very clean, comfortable and inviting. She is friendly, animated and great at distracting my little boy as she works quickly and efficiently. The treasure chest and toy machine in the office are a great incentive for him to be brave and receive his reward at the end of the visit (and really appreciated by me too)! I think I was more scared then my little guy was today, but will go in next time reassured knowing he is in good hands and that Dr. Sara will do everything she can to make this otherwise scary experience a really positive one. We can’t thank you enough.”